One of the fuctions collapsed after update. What should I do?
- Go to «Service > Migrations» page and launch the new migrations if there are such.
- Go to «Service > Status» page, check the error log. You can find the detailed descriptions of errors at Troubleshooting page.
How can I roll back to the old version?
- Download the TDS files archive
http://keitarotds.com/releases/VERSION/package54.zip(for PHP 5),
http://keitarotds.com/releases/VERSION/package7.zip(for PHP 7). Write a necessary version number in VERSION.
- Extract and replace all the existing files.
- Set 777 attributes to /var directory, and if you want to update the software from admin panel, set 775 attributes to all the other TDS directories and files.
How can a very old software version be updated?
- Export the streams from each group;
- Move all the TDS files to /backup directory;
- Install the new TDS using a setup file;
- Create groups with the same identifiers;
- Import the streams to the groups you have created.
How can version 5 be updated to 6?
1. If after the update you see “Uncaught exception ‘ADODB_Exception’ with message…” errors in logs or after the group has been saved: — go to «Update > Migrations» page and relaunch migrations one by one starting from 10 up to 20. Do not mind the errors during relaunch. They only mean the successful launch of migrations earlier.
2.If the layout of the admin panel is broken: — move the custom redirects (if added before) from application/data/redirects/ to application/redirects. After that delete or rename application/data/redirects.
How can version 6 be updated to 7?
Please read page Upgrade to Keitaro TDS 7.
How can version 7 be updated to 8?
Please read page Updating Keitaro 7 to 8.
How can version 8 be updated to 9?
Please read page Updating Keitaro 8 to 9.