Reinstallation, Mirrors, Transfer
How Transfer Keitaro to Another server?
- Change your license IP;
- Make the database dump in phpMyAdmin (Export tab);
- Copy all the Keitaro TDS files to the new server;
- Write the new database settings in application/config/config.ini file;
- Set 777 attributes for var directory (recursively);
- Import the database dump through phpMyAdmin (Import tab).
- Add cron.php launch task to planner.
How to Transfer Bot List to a new Tracker?
Copy files from
/var/www/keitaro/var/bots to the new server.
How can I add a mirror (change the domain)?
- Go to server control panel (ISPManager, cPanel, Parallels), domain properties;
- Find the “Mirror” field (also can be named Alias);
- Write new domain names there, separated by spaces.
Instruction for cPanel https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PU_TSFDvaUI.
Can I use a domain as a mirror which is on a different IP?
Yes, it is possible and you don't need to buy an additional license. The only restriction is that you can open an admin panel from a domain with the license.
How can I transfer software to another domain?
- Change the IP licenses, if the new domain is located at another IP address;
- Move all the files to the new directory;
- Setup the planner again.
In most cases it is easier to add the new domain as a mirror to the old one than move all the files and settings.
How can software be reinstalled?
Delete the file var/log/install.lock, Download and launch the installation again..
Will my data be deleted after the reinstallation?
No, if you insert the same database identity.
Can I use multiple TDS which are connected to the same database?
Yes but with some restrictions in the settings:
- Open the settings - “Performance” tab - “Storage for draft data” and then choose “MySQL” or “Redis”
- Choose “Memcached” at “Cache Storage”. If you don`t see it there disable the caching.
The settings need to be applied in all installed TDS.
How to tramsfer the database without phpMyAdmin??
The command to create a database dump in a server console:
mysqldump -u USER -p DATABASE_NAME | gzip > dump.sql.gz
You will be asked to enter a password. Then the dump will be downloaded into the archive dump.sql.gz.
The file can be copied from the old server to a new one with SCT utility:
scp dump.sql.gz root@IP:/tmp/dump.sql.gz
This command imports the dump into a database:
zcat /path/to/dump.sql.gz | mysql -u USER -p DATABASE_NAME